The Sacramento Republican Women, Federated (“SRWF”) is providing these Social Networking features as a benefit for SRWF members. The only permitted use of these features is for sharing, collaborating and networking related to our organization.
Use of any of the information obtained from this Social Network to solicit members listed in this Directory for commercial, marketing, or sales purposes is prohibited. If you wish to market your product or service to other members listed in this Directory, please email email@example.com to find out about advertising opportunities.
SRWF MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF VALIDITY and no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the content contained on the SRWF Social Networking or the content or suitability, functionality, or operation of this web site or its content. By using this web environment, you assume the risk that the content may be inaccurate, incomplete, or offensive or that the information may not meet your needs or requirements.
Consider the following with respect to the SRWF Social Networking:
The SRWF Social Networking is an online open-content collaborative environment, that is, a voluntary association of individuals and groups working to develop a common resource of industry knowledge. The structure of the project allows any member assigned to a subgroup or committee, or any member voluntarily joining a group, with an Internet connection, to alter its content. Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information.
Some points to be aware of:
- No formal peer review: While readers and participants may correct errors, engage in casual review, or post information they have no legal duty to engage in any activities and thus all information read here is without any implied warranty of fitness.
- No contract; limited license: Please make sure that you understand that the information provided here is being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site. There is no agreement or understanding between you and the SRWF Social Networking regarding your use or modification of this information.
- Trademarks: Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles of the SRWF Social Networking are the property of their respective owners.
- Not professional advice: If you need specific advice (for example, clinical, legal, financial, or risk management) please seek a professional who is licensed or knowledgeable in that area.
Social Networking Rules
The primary objective of the SRWF Social Networking Virtual Workgroups is to network and deliberate on topics relevant to the organization and co-create an extended body of knowledge through community contributions.
There are only 6 actual rules on the SRWF Social Networking.
- Don't infringe copyright. Contribute only copyright-free material.
- Respect other community members, leaders, staff and those involved with the SRWF. Please just follow the golden rule.
- Subgroups may be created for specific issues and topics. Please respect your colleagues and the purpose of the virtual environment.
- Expect that anyone may edit, comment, rate or post anything related to the organization and it’s subgroups.
- Please refrain from posting promotional material, but if you must, please direct all promotional content to your SRWF Social Networking profile page. Keep the subgroup environment free from marketing.
- Since this is a social network, disputes are inevitable. The subgroup should make every attempt to resolve such disputes through discussion among the group members. Appropriate SRWF officers may become involved only after sufficient attempts have been made to resolve the dispute.
There is no anonymous posting or participation. The SRWF Social Networking are self-policing. Any abuses should be resolved by the subgroup and SRWF leaders notified.
You agree that you will not post or distribute any content, statements, documents, materials, and attachments that are defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or malicious against any person, including, but not limited to, any SRWF member, SRWF or Division officer or employee, or any other individual, corporation, association, entity or any other person, or that are in violation of the laws of the United States, including any state laws, and including, but not limited to, the anti-trust, defamation, libel, or intellectual property laws of this nation.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SRWF, its committees and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, and contractors, against any claims, demands, costs, losses, judgments, or damages, made by, or on behalf of, any other person, including any government or private entity, arising out of any content, statements, documents, materials, and attachments that you post or distribute in any manner on this Social Network.